Virtual School OT Job Opening - Full-time - Nevada
Full-time work-from-home Nevada School OT Job Opening
VocoVision has a contract Occupational Therapist opening for an excellent school district in Nevada. If we find the right candidate to fill the position, there is an opportunity of renewing for the next school year. New grads are encouraged to apply.
- Elementary school
- Direct services
- Assessments and Evaluations
- Flexible hours
- ???????Full and part time openings available
- 100% work from home
- Respond to requests for services and screenings for individuals to determine need for possible referral and intervention.
- Gather and interpret data to evaluate student needs as a basis for treatment planning.
- Interpret evaluation findings to parents and instructional teams while participating in the development of Individual Education Programs (IEP’s).
- Monitors student response to intervention and modifies strategies as indicate to attain goals.
- Develops intervention plans including measurable goals and objectives with strategies for meeting them.
- Coordinate intervention plans with parents and other members of the instructional team, specifically focusing on sensory or fine motor-based interventions.
- Develop appropriate home or community programming to enhance the performance of students within their natural environments.
- Recommend termination of services once Educational Benefit has been achieved.
- Conduct and document evaluation results, treatment and follow-up.
- Collaborate with Director of Special Education in developing recommendations for protocol and procedures for Occupational Therapy.
- Assist in developing transition plans for students moving to other environments.
Provide support services to parents/guardians as needed.
- Coordinate and/or collaborate with a range of individuals/agencies to promote and provide comprehensive services to students and families.
- Coordinate with outside agencies outside occupational therapy programming for students.
- Provide and/or assist in professional development for staff, parents, and/or community.
- Participate in professional growth activities on a yearly basis including recertification in CPI as applicable, workshops, in-services, professional reading materials, SELPA trainings, and/or other trainings provided by ICEF.
- Proficiently use technology to communicate, compile reports, and collect data.
- Participate in building or program activities and meetings.
- Other duties as assigned
- State DOE licensure
- 2 years of recent experience
- ???????Flexible - please inquire
- Master's degree
Benefits of Partnering with VocoVision:
- Remote assignments
- Independent contracts
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Access to a full developed, established Teletherapy platform via VocoVision
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Educational Teletherapy possible. We strive to provide timely and helpful solutions to make evaluation, assessment, and therapy as effective as onsite services!
- VocoVision is not a virtual pandemic response, but rather, an established resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future.
- We have over 11 years of helping educators and school districts offer Teletherapy services to their students.
If you wish to be immediately considered, please submit a copy of your resume to me directly. Once I receive, I will be in contact with you to get your availability for a phone interview with the school district.
Director of Educational Resources
Recent OT Jobs
- Las Vegas, NV
- Chicago, IL
- Canton, GA
- Canton , GA
- Los Angeles, CA
- Pheonix, AZ
- Las Vegas, NV
- Austin, TX
- Orlando, FL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.