Weaverville, CA - Occupational Therapist Travel Position
Applicants must have at least a Masters in Occupational Therapy
We are currently assisting a school district in the Weaverville, California area who is searching for a full time Occupational Therapist to partner with for the remainder of the current school year. This is a travel position that is eligible for our travel stipend program. Please find details below.
- Full or part time
- Schedule can be whatever the candidate wants
- K-8th grade students on the caseload
- Wants in-person services, but will approve hybrid schedule
- If good fit, will offer Summer hours and renewal for the 21/22 school year
- Will interview once back from holidays week of 1/6
- CA OT license needed
- Evaluate and interpret evaluations and test results
- Regulate occupational therapy treatment plans
- Formulate student occupational profile through a variety of assessments
- Document occupational therapy services to guarantee responsibility of service provision
How to Apply:
- Fill out an online application and attach a professional resume with references
- Send your professional resume, contact information and information regarding the position you are interested in to Anthony.Merriweather@Procaretherapy.com
The school district is eager to review resumes and schedule interviews.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Recent OT Jobs
- Mundelein, IL
- Sycamore, IL
- Greeley, CO
- Vancouver, WA
- Gainesville, GA
- Laurel, MT
- Poughkeepsie, TX
- Robinswood, MD
- Wellton, AZ
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.