Work-From-Home Occupational Therapist |VOCO OT
Remote Occupational Therapist Position | New School Year
ProCare Therapy is seeking a skilled Occupational Therapist this upcoming school year for a part-time, full school year contract position working from home.
- 32.5hours weekly
- Full school year
- PreK - 12
- Must have completed a baccalaureate or higher degree program in occupational therapy from an American Occupational Therapy Association-approved program.
- Pediatric experience preferred, but not required
- Appropriate State ESA certification is required and must be on file prior to beginning work.
- California State OT license is required and must be on file prior to beginning work.
Benefits and Pay:
- Experience based compensation
- Hourly Pay for direct and indirect services
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
The director is currently holding interviews and is ready to hire. If interested in the position, please email me an updated copy of your resume at [email protected] I want to be of as much assistance to you as possible, so please feel free to call or text me at (678) 748-5332 for Q&A
Recent OT Jobs
- Renton, WA
- Streamwood , IL
- South Bend , IN
- Bellevue , WA
- Ozark, MO
- Tumwater, WA
- Long Lake, IL
- Sumter, SC
- Houston , TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.