Work from Home Washington Occupational Therapist
Fully Remote Occupational Therapist Needed in WA
Remote job opportunity as an Occupational Therapist in Washington. Caseload consists of mild to moderate cases, K-12. Candidate should be able to implement specialized goals per the student’s IEP. Must be comfortable working independently and able to pass a tech screening.
- Master’s Level Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Issued License in the State of Washington
- 2 years of experience in school setting required
- Able to Properly Assess and Service Children
- Communicate with students (K-12) through technology
Apply for consideration below or email your resume to Account Executive Taylor Langston at Taylor.email@example.com. Call directly at 770-776-2079 for any questions regarding this position or positions available.
Recent OT Jobs
- New Bern, NC
- Westminster, CO
- Dekalb, IL
- Camarillo, CA
- Calabasas, CA
- Minneapolis, MN
- Simi Valley, CA
- Henderson, NC
- Lake Stevens, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.